Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
  • Download Our App

Latest Travel Advice

The Department now has a protocol for this situation. Immediate family members who do not hold a permanent visa need to contact the Department of Home Affairs before travelling using Australian Immigration Enquiry Form on the COVID page:

Scroll down and select the nearest DHA office  at the bottom of the page.

Leave a Response

  • © Coral Coast Migration Services 2020

    Website created by RJ New Designs