Australian Student Visas

If you want to study in Australia we can assist with your enrolment and student visa application. If you are currently an international student in Australia, and want to extend your stay, there may be several pathways available to you. These include:

Study in Cairns

To inquire about studying in Australia contact us today.

Study, Work and Live in Cairns, Tropical North Queensland

PNG Student Visas

Services for PNG Nationals wishing to study in Australia. Coral Coast Migration Service provides a professional service to assist you with both the course admission and the Australian visa application process. We are based in Cairns, North Queensland and work with PNG based representatives to ensure a stream-lined, well-coordinated process. Our dedicated one-stop service can assist you with all your requirements:

  • Course enrolment
  • Visa application
  • Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
  • Translations

Student Visa Application

If you want to study in Australia we can assist with your enrolment and student visa application. We are authorised education agents for Education Queensland International. Why use an Education Agent?

  • An Education Agent can tell you about your options for studying and living in Australia and assist with your visa and institution applications. Because they are dealing every day with application and visa application requirements they will be able to give you guidance for your unique situation.
  • Education Agents based in Australia must be Registered Migration Agents to be able to provide you with migration advice.
  • It is against the law for Australia based Education Agents to provide you with migration advice, unless they are also a Registered Migration Agent.
Student Visa Application

If you want to study in Australia we can assist with your visa application...

Get In Touch

Australian Study for International Students

Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States.

Australia offers a diverse range of study options for international students, with more than 1,200 institutions and over 22,000 courses to choose from. You can study at all levels of education from primary and secondary school, to vocational education and training (VET), from English language courses to higher education (including universities).

As a registered agent for Education Queensland International, we can help you find and enrol in a course of study and help you with school enrolments and apply for visas. We will let you know up front what your costs are, and the regulations that are relevant to your circumstances

Student visas can provide a pathway to other visa opportunities, and many students move on to make successful residency applications following completion of their studies. We assist many students with applications for temporary or permanent visas when they have graduated.

If you seek migration advice, always use a Migration Agent who is registered in Australia. Contact us to discuss your options and an obligation free quote.

As Education Agents, we receive a commission from some education providers, and this helps keeps our costs to you, to a minimum. We will advise you when we are commission agents for your education provider.

We are a Registered Migration Agent

  • The key to making a successful application for migrating to Australia is to make sure that you will satisfy all the requirements for the visa class you are applying for. It is also vitally important that all documentation you include to support your application is complete and acceptable to the Department of Immigration.
  • A Registered Migration Agent will make sure that your application is well presented, professionally prepared and meets all requirements. The agent will assist with the completion of all necessary forms, collating of documents, preparation of submissions and the lodgement of your application. They will monitor the progress of your application and provide ongoing advice and liaise with the Department of Immigration on your behalf.

Why do Migration Agents charge higher service fees than Australian Visa Application Centres?

  • Australian Visa Application Centres are not Registered Migration Agents and do not provide migration advice. They provide a service to the Australian government by collecting application forms, fees and access to general visa information.
  • A Registered Migration Agent works for YOU and provides a comprehensive, personalized service, lodging the application on your behalf and addressing your personal circumstances and requirements from start to finish.

Further info on Registered Migration Agents can be found


We received our visa grant letters today. What a relief! We thank you so much for your great help all the way through this challenging process. Your good reputation has been confirmed in your accuracy and prompt answering of emails and phone calls, not to speak of your organised thinking and precision. It was great to know that you were there in times of insecurity and doubt. We can't imagine having done this without your help. We will certainly recommend your services to others.

F,Y & LF

Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy!!!!! It was so fast! Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it!!!


WOW. What a great start to the morning. Many thanks for help throughout the process.


© Coral Coast Migration Services 2024

Website created by RJ New Designs

Google Rating
Based on 61 reviews