facebook linked in

Student Visas for PNG citizens

Services for PNG Nationals wishing to study in Australia

Using Education Agents and Registered Migration Agents

  • Coral Coast Migration Service provides a  professional service to assist you with both the course admission and the Australian visa application process.
  • We are based in Cairns, North Queensland and work with PNG based representatives to ensure a stream-lined, well-coordinated process.
  • Our dedicated one-stop service can assist you with all your requirements:​                                                                                                                                                                                                
  • Course enrolment
  • Visa application
  • Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
  • Translations 

Why use an Education Agent?

  • An Education Agent can tell you about your options for studying and living in Australia and assist with your visa and institution applications. Because they are dealing every day with application and visa application requirements they will be able to give you guidance for your particular situation.
  • Education Agents based in Australia must be Registered Migration Agents to be able to provide you with migration advice
  • It is against the law for Australia based Education Agents to provide you with migration advice, unless they are also a Registered Migration Agent. 

Why use a Registered Migration Agent?

  • The key to making a successful application for migrating to Australia is to make sure that you will satisfy all the requirements for the particular visa class you are applying for. It is also vitally important that all documentation you include to support your application is complete and acceptable to the Department of Immigration.
  • A Registered Migration Agent will make sure that your application is well presented, professionally prepared and meets all requirements. The agent will assist with the completion of all necessary forms, collating of documents, preparation of submissions and the lodgement of your application. They will monitor the progress of your application and provide ongoing advice and liaise with the Department of Immigration on your behalf.

Why do Migration Agents charge higher service fees than Australian Visa Application Centres?

  • Australian Visa Application Centres are not Registered Migration Agents and do not provide migration advice. They provide a service to the Australian government by collecting application forms, fees and access to general visa information.
  • A Registered Migration Agent works for YOU and provides a comprehensive, personalized service, lodging the application on your behalf and addressing your particular circumstances and requirements from start to finish.
  • Please contact us to discuss your options and to obtain an obligation free quote.

If you seek migration advice, always use a Migration Agent who is registered in Australia. Further information on Registered Migration Agents can be found at: www.mara.gov.au

Download the AUS VISA App for easy acces to our services
 Android : AUS VISA                    


Student Visas